This is a EZ1290 (Neve 1073) 4 channel mic preamp unit. This was my first build I did years ago. I spent a TON of time sourcing parts, including Carnhill input/output transformers, BC-184 NOS transistors, Motorola 2N3055 transistors, JLM Power Plant power supply, greyhill switches, JLM Go Betweens, 2 x JLM Fet DI's, case and front panel from Collective Cases, machined metal Marconi knobs, and other high quality components used throughout the build (e.g., Polystyrene capacitors).
I am listing this as 'non-functioning' because I'm not getting output from two of the four channels. I had planned on disassembling this and cleaning up the build. The solder points could use cleaned up and the boards need a good scrubbing to remove the flux. Some people don't clean their boards, but since this build, I have become a bit OCD about having clean boards. And, of course, two of the channels needs fixed. So, I'm listing this as 'non-functioning' because I don't know why two of the channels don't work, and I don't want to be responsible for them once they arrive to you safe and sound.
There is a lot of quality in these components, and I'm already regretting this as I type it out. $1390 shipped.